Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We have a Wii Fit!

Patrick is sometimes forgetful and sometimes he does stuff that is bad because of his forgetfulness, I will be like that’s bad! So Patrick usually drives when we go out together but usually we take my car, for some reason in the last few months my car doesn’t make that noise for if you leave your headlights on anymore (I really should get that looked at but I’m kind of lazy).

Patrick has been accidently leaving my headlights on. I got upset at him because you know if you do that my car might not start and you’re like draining my battery (I don’t really know anything about cars but this is what I think). He said well he doesn’t do it that often so don’t get mad at him, and I said fine if you don’t do it so often than let’s just say you owe me something if you do happen to do it again. He said okay.

Don’t you just love my back stories about things? ^_^ This is the pitfall of having a memory that doesn’t let you forget.

Anyways we take a day trip to visit my uncle in Sacramento and when we get there he offers to drive us everywhere. When we come back to our car like 8 hours later, guess what? The headlights are on! Ha Patrick owes Melody something. Guess what I picked? A Wii Fit. Yeah that’s right.

It’s been a couple of weeks but we finally got it the other day.

After setting it up we tested it out. I went first so I got on the board and it asks for your mii, then it makes sures your name and age are correct, then it makes you do this balancing shifting weight thing and then it does calculates your weight and tells you how fit you are.

Guess what? I’m obese! Not just overweigh, but obese! Jeez. What’s funny is it makes your mii obese too! It’s actually rather cute. Haha. It does make me feel a little bad though. It seems even when I thought I was thin…which was 30 lbs lighters… I was still overweight but not just a little but by a lot! I was like seriously really?

Patrick tried it after me and he was just overweight but his mii plumped up just like mine. Haha. His mii is cute too, so now we have two fat mii. Hahahahahahahaha. Patrick does not like his chubby mii at all. He thought he was normal but nope overweight. *insert evil laugh*

Here is a picture of our chubby mii's next to each other



Look! Our chubby miis are friends with each other and having a conversation. I think they are tell each other secrets. ^_^



So how wii fit works is that they have some exercises open to you start and the more time you work out the more other things will open up for you.

I did a couple of things to start but then after than I went and did my EA sports active training. I must admit I did a few of the yoga poses and those were hard! Well we will tell you more about it as we get more though it. Hopefully this will help with our goal of losing weight and being healthy.

At Amazon: Wii Fit

You can get it for 10 dollars cheaper at costco though. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. your little miis are so cute. I have wii fit and it's been helping me with cardio. All i do is 3 sets of 10 minute hoola hooping ( my hips feel rusty and I'm bad at it) . But I've been loosing weight so it's cool. I've heard good things about the EA game. I generally don't like EA so i didn't check it out before. Is it better then wii fit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the EA sports actives is way better than the wii fit, because I actually feel like I'm getting a work out when doing EA active. I don't normally sweat but with EA active I could probably fill a bucket and I feel sore the next day... I think if I lose any weight it's b/c of EA active. I like the wii fit because it tracks your weight (and it's super cute!) where as EA active doesn't, but other than that I think EA sports active is a lot better than the wii fit.

    ReplyDelete