Thursday, August 27, 2009

EA Sports Active: Day 3

So now it’s the third day in my 30 day challange. It was suppose to a rest day but since we have a wedding to go to the next day I decided to take my rest day the next day. I’m actually doing this 30 day challenge everyday and I’m going to write about everyday but I didn’t want to junk up our blog with just me writing about this so I’m only posting my progress on days we don’t have anything else posted. Just to let you guys know.

My shoulders are so sore from day one and two workouts. Seriously if my arm stretched a little bit it was painful, good thing I mostly work on a computer so my shoulders don’t have to move that much. It was kind of a quite day at work so when ever I had a chance I stretched out my shoulders… oh so painful!

We actually like working out together because we can motivate each other and stuff. One thing tiny thing that annoys me about working out with Patrick is that he watches me working out and comments on it, so if I do something wrong he tells me and tries to helpfully advise me how to do it correctly. I don’t know about you but I’m not the most cheerful person while working out and so a lot of times I’m just like back off buddy and concentrate on yourself. I almost never look at Patrick when we work out together because I’m trying to figure out the exercise that the sports active is having us do.

We actually were playing with the wii fit before we started the sports active workout so we decided to just make a workout up with their make a workout function. Patrick filled our workout with lots of sports activities to basically fill up to 20 minutes because we already did wii fit we didn’t want to do a 30 minute work out.

To save time this isn’t a good idea good thing we weren’t trying to save time, because most of these sports activities were new to me and we had to watch the video for basically every single one of them.

It was actually a pretty intense workout because it was almost all just aerobic. There was no strength exercises at all mixed in. Usually the calorie worked off count for me is about 150 for a 30 minute work out with sports active on the preset workouts for day one and two, this one was 230 for just a 20 minute workout.

Alright here’s to keeping it up.

To buy it on Amazon : EA Sports Active

No comments:

Post a Comment