Sunday, August 30, 2009

Seriously?

Wow is everyone having a wedding right now? We just got invited to another one. I’m pretty excited because Patrick won’t let me steal all the ideas from the other wedding we went to.

Well there is one idea I really really want to steal this one idea for name setting, they used those chocolates that are wrapped in gold foil and stuck the name on a toothpick and stuck the toothpick in the chocolate and had it on the place that you were suppose to sit.

That’s such a great idea… *totally want to steal it* Patrick says that we are inviting these people to our wedding we can’t do this because they will be like “HEY!”, I said well we will just ask, they will probably be pretty cool with it because hey weddings are crazy, and since they just went through it they know how crazy it is.

They also had a photo booth and I totally want a photo booth! ^_^ I have seen it on wedding shows… I’m not sure if we could afford it but I really want one now… we probably can’t afford it…. *poor* Oh well.

On to the next wedding and seeing what we can be inspired from that. Yay! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment