Thursday, August 13, 2009

Great buys at Frys

I'm kind of in the mind set of getting a good deal for the money. Me and Patrick have a lot of games now because I'm always buying games when it's a good deal.

I check amazon game deal of the day pretty much everyday... I try not to check it too much anymore because seriously we are back logged on playing games.

Unfortunately we went to frys this weekend. I wasn't looking for games, my mother needed a digital camera but it was taking long so I looked at the DS games. There was this one roll of clearance games and guess what I found!

Puchi Puchi Virus
Populous
Rhapsody: a musical adventure
Exit
Cooking with Jaime Oliver
The Legend Of Kage 2
Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society

They were all for about 10-14 dollars each and in total all of this cost me about 100 bucks. Score.

The only problem with me is I know a good DS game deal... I don't know good deals when it comes to buying other games... though I'm getting better at knowing if the PSP games are good deals.

These will be reviewed in the near future. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment