Saturday, August 29, 2009

EA Sports Active: Day 4

Today is my rest day because of the wedding. I thought maybe I could get a workout in because I’m kind of gun-ho right now about working out and eating right. Basically we woke up got ready and went to the wedding and came back passed midnight. No way to get the workout in.

Though I’m counting the walking we did in SF, though it wasn’t very much… in total we probably walked about 45 minutes but some of it was up hill!

I personally made some bad eating choices. I had some fried rice for breakfast about half a cup full which isn’t that bad in the grand scheme of things. Then I had a nutella crepe in japantown in SF between the ceremony and the reception. Then I had a drink (rum and coke) at the reception along with two dinner rolls, a salad, a super yummy beef dish, and cake. Along with a couple sips of red wine and champagne.

During dancing part they had a dessert buffet! I was good here; I only had on tiny tart and one chocolate covered strawberry. Patrick didn’t do so well here, he had like 4 slices of different pies along with various other things, and that’s just the stuff I saw him eating, I mean I don’t watch him all the time so he might had more; he totally pigged out on the dessert buffet. Then again he’s not on a diet so that’s okay. He holds his weight really well; he looks super thin even though his mii is overweight. So really he would look good in a tux right now if we got married tomorrow. I hope our kids have his whatever gene this is.

To buy it on Amazon : EA Sports Active

No comments:

Post a Comment