Saturday, August 22, 2009

EA Sports Active: Day 2

It was kind of late yesterday like 10:30 and I thought oh man it will take me an hour to do this 25 minute workout that EA Sports Active wants me to do… but okay I’ll do it.

I thought maybe I could cut down the time because I don’t want have to watch the videos anymore… wrong! There are new excises today, there are some old ones but there are some new ones. Like forward lungs and tennis swings.

The tennis swings was a surprising activity because it seems sort out of place with everything else. It’s a little hard to get the hang of because I have really bad hand eye correlation but this game is very forgiving. At first it seems like the balls are just flying at you, like seriously they have no pause between balls shooting at you. It seems as long as you swing when the ball is somewhat near you, you will hit it. About halfway through the tennis activity I got the hang of it.

Also on the first day you just ran or walked for part of the workout but on day 2 they have you do different types of running like high leg lifts and the sort. I liked this because it made it more interesting.

I thought that the workout was a good balance between arms and legs but today I woke up with really really sore arms, like if I try to scratch my back it’s just too sore and painful to do that. Maybe I should stretch before working next.

To buy it on Amazon : EA Sports Active

No comments:

Post a Comment