Monday, August 24, 2009

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

So exciting! Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box is coming out today. Me and Patrick are going to cruise around to find it and buy it. There was no special deal to pre-order it anywhere so we are just going to try our luck. We will tell you how it is. We really liked the first one. ^_^

UPDATE : When I checked it on Amazon it says ships in 1-2 months... which to means says they sold out on it... so I thought it would be a good idea to call the game stop I was going to and check if they still have it stock before I went to it. Turns out that this is the ship date which means the soonest any store can get it is tomorrow. Bummer! The game stop guy said that a lot of people have this confused and I'm not the only one. Funny I wasn't concerned about looking dumb I am sad that I have to wait another day for this game!

Here is our review on the first one in case you missed it. - Professor Layton and the Curious Village

To get the new one

Amazon: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

No comments:

Post a Comment