Sunday, June 21, 2009

More About Us

Hey everyone! First off thanks for reading our blog!

We are excited to start reviewing.

Our plan is to have a review every Wednesday morning, maybe one non-game review on Fridays if we happen to think of one and another post on Sunday (like this one!) that’s not a review. See how that works for us.

I (she) had a blog for a few years which I updated daily it was just a random blog with just my thoughts and feelings and at the time I was single and dating and had a lot of funny stories to tell about bad dates, but now I have Patrick and though we have funny issues they aren’t as funny as those bad dates. Then work, school, wedding planning and life sort of got in the way and I haven’t updated that blog for a while. So sad! Though I made a lot of friends from it, I think I’m okay with letting it go and starting a new blog with Patrick.

I know you must be thinking why did she say all that? Well this is the main reason that I’ll be writing most of the time. So a lot of things will sound like they are from me or have my tone of writing, if that makes any sense. For some reason Patrick is kind of boring when it comes to writing, in real life he can talk your ear off but for some reason he can’t seem to put into writing. As for me I try to write like I talk sort of thing and I tend to be a nature exaggerator, so keep that in mind.

Hopefully we can make Sunday post fun and exciting and maybe a way to get people to know us.

Oh yeah Happy Father’s day everyone! We are going out with my dad and family tonight to celebrate (Patrick’s family is in So-Cali, if they were in the bay area we would definitely combine). For some reason my dad really wants to go to hometown buffet, he really likes it. You would think he would want to go to a Chinese restaurant but nope…

I think I forgot to mention that I’m 100% Chinese and Patrick is half Chinese and half Filipino. We are both American born and raised and second generation. Usually when people ask me what I am (for some reason most people guess Korean or have no clue) I usually say American because that’s how I roll. Haha.

I wish everyone a Happy Father’s day. Hopefully everyone has had a father figure in their live that they can express thanks to on this day.

*Waves bye for now*

No comments:

Post a Comment