Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finally - Final Fantasy 7

So on Saturday I finally got my memory card that can hold FF7. Curiously a 4 GB memory card at Best Buy was 20 bucks and the 8 GB was 50+ bucks and the 2 GB was 22 bucks. Um... of course I'm going to get the 4 GB.

Anyways.... turns out it takes over an hour for the game to download and another hour for it to install. Seriously Sony? You are lucky I want to play this game because you are sure putting enough barriers... man if it was any other game... I might have thrown the PSP away and called it a day.

When it FINALLY got installed I was able to play it. Like I said I have never played this game, but I did see my brother play it a little bit so the opening was pretty much the same, and Patrick has seen me play it now off and on and says yup it's pretty much the same.

Right now I'm about 10 hours into it and it's a lot of fun. There are little things you have to do to trigger events and run around through maze like areas, and I think because I'm playing it on a PSP it's hard to see a couple of things... like seriously some of the areas Cloud (the main character IE you) is like a speck on the screen and you have to move him around.

The fighting is pretty much like a lot of FFs and easy to pick up. For me it seems the music is about the same as other FFs but Patrick says it's special.

I haven't really gotten too in-depth in the story but it seems a lot of people think the story is fab, and I hope I feel the same way when all is said and done.

I will update you guys on my saga. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment