Sunday, June 14, 2009

About Us

Hi everyone we are a newly engaged couple. We are completely opposite in almost every way except we like video games, anime and eating. Go figure.

My guy thought it would be fun to create a blog reviewing games and maybe anime because he thought my opinion of some games where funny and he had some good opinions about games too.

We hope to lead people into deciding if they want a game or not from our experiences. I hope that our blog is helpful. We hope also that this is a great way to also bring us closer together during this time of planning a wedding which can be stressful.

Our rating system is just going to be a simple yea or nay, just if we liked it or not.

About she (me) : I'm 26 years old, I'm a software engineer, I am getting my masters part time. I like puzzle, RPGs and time management games. Oh yeah my name is Melody.

About he (the guy) : He is 32 years old, a network engineer and builds his own business part time. He likes RPGs, strategy, first person shooters and rhythm games. Oh yeah his name is Patrick.

About us : We live in the bay area. We hope you enjoy our blog. Some wedding planning stuff might sneak in once in a while. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment