Thursday, September 3, 2009

Questions and Answers

I always think it's more interesting to know more about the people that are behind the blog so I thought it would be great to do a little Q/A with me and Patrick. Here are a few things about us that you might find interesting.

Where did you go to college?
She said: California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (say that three times fast), a lot of people I know just call it cal poly, SLO (pronounced slow).
He said: University of California, Davis (or just UC Davis). Go Ags!

What did you major in?
She said: Computer Engineering. It was great. I liked it a lot. Though it was sad to be one of 2-5 girls in all my classes (class sizes were about 25-32 people)
He said: Computer Science and Engineering.

What is your job?
She said:
I am a software engineer at a big company doing satellite programming. It sounds fancy... oh and it is... j/k, it's like normal coding and testing and stuff.
He said: I'm a network engineer at a big company. I don't use my computer science engineering skills at all.

What do you do in your free time other than video games, watching anime and eating?
She said:
Wow really limits my answer... all I have left really is sleeping? J/k! I like to sew and make quilts (weird I know), I also do a lot of other crafts but sewing pretty much takes up most of time right now. I also go Santa Clara University part time to get my masters degree in software engineering but that's not really something I do for fun, though it could be fun at times. I also like to travel and hang out with my friends. I have a personal blog that I kept for 4 years now but this blog has taken up most of time so I haven't been saying much there. Also right now me and Patrick are working out so we can look great for our wedding. ^_^
He said: I like to hang out with Melody and sometimes play racket ball. I also build my own business through Amway Globe (if any of you guys are interested in this let me know).

How long have you two been together?
We said:
We have been together for over two years now.

How did you two meet?
We said: Actually we met on eharmony, there is actually a pretty good story to this but maybe that's a blog for another day. ^_^

When is the wedding?
We said: We are hoping for next year in October.

Do you have any siblings?
She said: Yes I have one older brother who is in the video game industry in fact, he has influenced me all my life, and probably is the reason why I like video games and anime.
He said: Yup I am the oldest of 3 boys, my middle brother is going to be a helicopter pilot for the army and my youngest brother just graduated college and is a waiter currently.

Well that's all for now if you guys have any questions you want to ask, we will try to answer them in the next Q&A, unless of course they are inappropriate =P

5 comments:

  1. It's cool to find out more about you two. Sewing is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I always like it when I find a out a little bit more about someone who's blog I read on a personal level. Thanks for thinking sewing is cool! I sew a lot... I have 3 sewing machines (I only really use two of them) and since I was spending so much money on buying fabric I started a quilting business. Maybe I'll write about that some day. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i saw your comment on my blog and i followed you here. my fiance and i were thinking of doing a blog similar to this (we were thinking more he said/she said than your he and she) but our video game tastes are so different! i'll definitely be following you guys. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah doing a blog together really brings you closer to together, me and patrick have different taste too which i think makes it work, because we are able to review lots of different type of games from different points of view. you should do a blog with your fiance! thanks for following us also! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the questions and answers! So cool! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog! You should put up photos of your quilts Melody!

    ReplyDelete