Thursday, September 24, 2009

Are we here?

Hey all! Patrick here. Sorry for the lack of updates. It has been busy busy busy!! Melody is out on vacation and I just came back from a business seminar. Melody's definitely the more avid blogger, but I'll add my contribution and hopefully not make it suck too much.

As you may or may not know, we both have full time jobs. Melody is also goes to school. In addition to that, we also are both working on home businesses. For some reason she doesn't want me to post this, but I'm doing it anyway, so shhhhhh!!! Don't tell her! You can see here work at http://raindrops23.etsy.com. Yes, this is a shameless plug :)

Anyway, that's it for now. I just got Halo3 ODST, so I hope to be reviewing that when I'm done. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Two Things:

    Yay for shameless plug!

    and...

    THOSE PILLOW COVERS ARE COOL!!!!

    That is all, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO loving those pillows! They are so unique! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete