Sunday, September 6, 2009

EA Sports Active: Week 2

I was going to write about my progress everyday but also I didn't want to junk up this blog by having more than one post a day and I thought it would get boring after a while.

So it's been two weeks since I started really working out and trying to lose weight.

Here is the break down.

2 pounds lost (on track with my one pound a week goal)
1 person told me I looked thinner and prettier (and no that person was not Patrick! ^_^ It was a co-worker of mine that went on vacation when I started and when she came back she was like have you been working out?)
14 days I have been sore somewhere (to be honest I thought this would go away after the first week, but nope still sore).

I'm pretty happy with the results so far and I can't wait to see what the next weeks will bring.

Though I should note here that last weekend we went to a food fest and I gained half a pound from it and Patrick gained 2 pounds... wii fit got mad at him and asked what happened, he was able to choose between 8 things and Patrick picked "I ate too much", so now when he scrolls over that date where he gained two pounds his mii says "I ate too much!". It's rather cute. ^_^

Here's a picture!


To buy it on Amazon : EA Sports Active


Also check out our blog giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment