Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gone Fishing

Hey Everyone!

We are going on vacation starting today. We are going on a week long cruise on the west coast of central america. I know... swine flu. Yup we are a bit worried about that but a good friend of mine who studies this type of stuff says I have nothing to worry about, I hope she's right!

Don't worry we will still be posting reviews while we are away with the handy dandy future post function that blogger has. I would tell you what is to come but what is the fun in that! I should mention now that this was weird for me to say because I HATE surprises, so if you really want to know just shoot me an e-mail or comment on this post.

Then when we come back we will rest for a few days and be on our way to San Diego Comic Con! This is exciting time for us. I hope the best for all of you, have fun! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment